Monday, February 7, 2011

If I could rule the world...

                                                                               
I m proud to say that we are lucky to live in Malaysia, a peaceful democratic country. Nowadays, even at this such modern era, but there are still war everywhere in Emirates States like Palestin and Afghanistan. People die everywhere, you will never feel free to walk around, there is no food, and of course there will no longer be a word 'happy' in your life. And that is the reason we are absolutely lucky to be chosen to live here.
However human will never be like one if he satisfied with what he had. Just like our country which also has political struggle and we sometime are not satisfied with the facilities and convenient provided by the ruler.When it goes to the road, it will sound like "where did they spend all the taxes money? Paying every year, yet my car still get damage by the road.Huuh!! It will be better if I could rule the world.."

What if we could rule the world? As for me, the first thing foremost I will announce no war allowed. The people that begin a war will be punished and placed in prison. We will live in peace then. I wont allow people littering around. What a beauty and clean country Malaysia will be. Then, I will let the student study for free at higher institution if they keep scoring the grades. Beside that, I will form an organization that responsible to teach every Muslim family 'Akidah' and 'Tajwid' for free. Every Muslim family must know the 'Tajwid' knowledge. Your life could be empty without it, and you even couldn't be strong when you come across a ghost. Last but not least, I ll find out the way to spread love and care among the people. The people should live happily and love each other, even with different races and religions. We should live like in heaven, perhaps. No hatred, no malevolent of other family happiness and luxury.

0 comments: