Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birth Order





When we are talking about birth order, I agree its define our personality. The eldest for example, will always lead and be such responsible person, while the youngest will will always be pampered, and happy go lucky types. It might be not the same for all families, but believe me it usually goes the same when it comes to their personality. Well, I am the eldest between my siblings, and like I said, I always need to be responsible at all time. I still remember when I was just at  standard three, while my parent went for working, I need to take cares my little sister by my own after come back from school.Well you know, some kind like babysitting, feed her,teach her to do homework, iron her clothes, and of course, not to let her go out before my parent come back. I will get scolded by my parent if anything happen to her.Compare with my youngest sister right now, she will never experience the responsible to baby sitting like I had before.Maybe I have to go through the tough period compare to all my siblings, but then all that make me matured enough. Beside that, the eldest always need to perform well in whatever she does. There is an advice that my mom always tell me, she said " You are the eldest, do your best and show that you can success because you are the role model of your siblings,they will always keep an eye on the path you are taking...". That it, a little bit on the reason why I agree the birth order define our personality. I am sure all of us have different point of view. Well, if you get different opinion, please leave your comment here..Untill then, see you..

0 comments: